REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING A MONEYPAK
• You must provide certain personal information, including your name, residential street address, Social Security number, date of birth, mobile phone number, and email address, so that we can verify your identity.
• A MoneyPak can only be used to transfer funds to an eligible prepaid or bank debit card. See if your card is eligible. MoneyPak will only work with activated cards. Prepaid cards must be embossed with the cardholder’s name.
• You must have: the ability to use the internet to access MoneyPak.com, a mobile device capable of receiving and sending text messages, and a valid email address. You must also follow our instructions to verify your mobile device, which will require you to authorize us to send you text messages, and allow us to collect location information from your mobile device.
• A $5.95 non-refundable purchase fee must be paid to the retailer upon purchase of the MoneyPak.
• You must be at least 18 years old and a citizen or legal alien residing in the United States or Puerto Rico.
By buying or using a MoneyPak, you agree to the MoneyPak Terms and Conditions.